UroGPO has partnered with PPS Analytics to provide advanced prostate cancer solutions to its member practices. The PPS Analytics Portal is a web-based analysis and decision support tool for managing clinical care pathways, outcomes and protocol adherence. With the portal, practices are able to streamline their processes by dramatically reducing their data collection efforts. Furthermore, the portal is designed to show all relevant information at the appropriate time, so that doctors and navigators can make the best possible decisions. The portal has a clearly defined, consistent look and feel throughout, making it easy for navigators to get started and immediately improve patient care. This tool, combined with the best practices of the UroGPO Clinical Guideline, has created a powerful solution for optimizing advanced prostate cancer care.
- Patient Identification
- Provenge candidates
- Oral Oncolytic candidates
- Xofigo candidates
- Bone scans (which patients require scans based on RADAR Imaging Guidelines)
- Focus: New results (any new result in the last seven days)
- Patient analysis, population management and clinical trial management
- Protocol adherence – how well are the practice and providers following the protocol? e. scanning and testing adherence
- Practice and provider comparison – how does the practice and how do providers compare to each other in the practice and among other peer practices?e. LHRH, Provenge, Oral Oncolytics, Xofigo
Benefits of PPS Analytics Portal
- Stop managing by spreadsheet – Prevent patients from slipping through the cracks by managing them in one centralized web-based portal.
- Simplified work effort – Have a simplified and intuitive toolset focused on a specific disease state.
- Increase efficiency – Automate data collection and identification of candidates for therapies.
- Improved patient care – Navigators have the best possible information as they make decisions about how the patient should progress along the care pathway.
- Improved usability and presentation of EHR data – Gain the ability to mine physician OV notes to capture discrete data points, e.g. Gleason score, castrate resistance, active surveillance, etc.
- Linguistic processing of imaging results – Convert imaging results from fax/digital format to text, and process with natural language processing to identify specific states, e.g. osseous metastases.
- Conversion of scanned lab results – Convert scanned (digital) lab results to discrete values, e.g. PSA results from LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics.
- Improve consistency of care – Gain adherence reporting to identify patients drifting from treatment and scanning practices.